Friday, February 17, 2012

A vegetarian that HATES vegetables! Part One

Its true I hate vegetables! Especially cooked ones, I don't know if it s the strong taste or texture, I saw on the news that many people are genetically predisposed to hate the bitter taste of lets say, cooked broccoli.  I also can't stand the mushy slimy texture. Can I say "YUCK"  All right When It comes to this I am like a four year old!
  As anybody who know me knows I also can not tolerate Onions in any form, They make me so sick. I am also allergic to Mushrooms. That may be from the sulfates they are packed in.  I have had emergency room visits in the past from things such as this so I have to be very careful.  I also can not drink wine for this very reason!  My Hands will go numb from elbow to finger tips!  Sometimes I will eat something unsuspected and my eyes will go blurry and I can,t see clearly for a while!
  As a huge part of my plan to get healthy I need to pack in vegetable's , So its kinda rough to find enough that I like, I also am increasingly  eating less red meat, I would love to not eat any all all, not only because I don't tolerate it well, but I hate what the industry does to living things.   I will continue these thoughts in my next blog!  Gotta run,  Thanks for checking in, Mrs Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment