Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dangerous time...

Today Its been one week since the number 543. I have been following my diet with very little exception but I am frustrated that the numbers are not where I want them.  As if a life time of poor eating and just plain stupid choices are going to be wiped out in one week!  This is the DANGER TIME...the time where you say "Oh well its not working....bring on the COOKIES!!!"   This is the time where resolve flys out the window....And this is why I am putting this down for all the world to see.  I am deeply proud of myself for what I HAVE accomplished this week.  I ate no bread, stopped picking at the treats I serve at work, like animal crackers and pretzels, No pop...Survived a Super Bowl party that had great food served, and No Mcdonalds.  Still I want that number to come down.   I meditate on it to calm myself and to tap into the energy that I know my faith can help me to achieve.  I am still also considering the insulin issue, but if I have to go to it, I want it based on a truer number then when I was playing FOOD GAMES and not really trying at all.  
Next week we have some BIRTHDAY PARTYS to celebrate, our Great friend Pearls, and my husbands 50th are next week on the same day.   So it will be a struggle, but I am going to see my way through it.  Thanks for checking in,  Mrs Cook  

No comments:

Post a Comment