Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Walking in September.

There will be a walk for the Juvenile Diabetes foundation on September 23 at the G M tech center in Warren.
   I intend to get some information out on this,  After witnessing first hand the daily struggles of a small child facing Type 1 Diabetes, And having a wake up call in my own struggle with type 2 Diabetes,  I have decided that this is going to be a personal cause.  It is totally do able , and as far as I know only three hours in the morning. Local and for an excellent cause.
  I will be looking into what it takes to register and posting more information as I get it.  
   As I have said I believe it is our true calling to serve God in ways that are positive and uplifting.  What could be better then helping little children who  through no fault of their own have this disease?   Have a positive and wonderful day today, enjoy LIFE!    Thanks for looking in, Mrs Cook
    

No comments:

Post a Comment