Monday, March 5, 2012

Some interesting thoughts about where I am headed on this plan.

There are some things going on with me now that I am in the second month of my Super Foods Plan,  My energy is really improving, but so is my outlook on life.   My brain is on fire.   I am starting to open my eyes up to some new thoughts and ideas.  I also found out something startling to me. 
  When I began to meditate and was counting backwards I found that I counted, 10 9 8 7 5 6 4 3 2 1. again and again, until I slowed down and really thought it out.
   I was talking to some friends about this and I recalled that about two years ago I thought I might have had a mini stroke.  I had a pain tear through me from the top of my head, and what I though was strange was that my tongue went numb for a while.  After that happened for a while it seemed to me I stuttered a lot when trying to talk.  I did some research and found that is a sign of stroke.  And no, I did not see a Dr.   Very Dumb,  but I do not have insurance, and every health disaster can wipe you out, like my thousands of dollar kidney infection!  When you do not have health insurance you  react differently then people who have insurance.   Many people die in that state that could have been saved I am sure.   
   Anyhow, I thought the number sequencing was strange and could be why I don't handle money or numbers well.   This is why even though my brain seems too be really coming awake, I am really advocating taking some time out for the meditation.   I found out something about myself that maybe I can work on and improve.  
   I often pray for Spiritual Health, Personal Health, And Financial help.  I went with my friends last night to a class on finances, that they invited me to, at a Christian Church.  I was open to going and listening, A big change for me because I have lived my life being as stupid about money as I was of my own health issues, sweep it all under the rug, live in denial and hope for the best.  
  I call this way of living "FREE FALLING INTO THE HAND OF GOD"
  That is O.K but I think God wants more from us.  I think God gives us the boat, and the oars, and even the water, but we have to row.   He gives us FREEWILL I believe, but can we work with him to build a better life?   I believe we can.
   That is why LIFE CHANGING takes all that we have in ourselves, and our faith in God to make it to where we really want to be.    One thing I know is that we need Faith especially for those of us who have admitted weakness and are on a succeed and fail roller coaster ride.  
   So as my energy increases and my thoughts become more clear, I hope that I can go into the second half stronger and more focused, and able to live up to the potential that I know is in me!
                                       
                                                    Thanks for looking in, Mrs Cook















































2 comments:

  1. Keep going Jean, I am very proud of you. Only you can change where you are headed and it sounds like you have the right mind set now.
    YEAH JEANNE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for reading my blog, I am finding it to be a very helpful part of my plan, because I want to be honest with myself, and others. I am feeling so much better, even when my workday is long and tiring like it was today, I am trying to see the benefit of it to me, and find the positive of it. I am very excited to be headed in the right direction, I defiantly do not want to go back to where I was especially the last five months, before I really started to try this. I know I got started about two years ago and then it faded, but I was never as serious as I am now. I am rereading the book that I liked a lot and some others, it is the basis of my health plan. Again I say a big THANK YOU for reading my blogs and for everything nice you have done for me! I hope we can get together very soon! Love, Mrs Cook

    ReplyDelete