Sunday, April 29, 2012

Don't knock me down!

Started off the weekend in a fantastic mood, very happy.  Not so much now, its like some people just want to knock the wind out of your sails.  I choose to address my health in a different way, and I understand it makes some people uncomfortable.  I was yelled at by two people I care about because I have chosen not to be on Insulin at this time.  Literally told I HAVE to be on insulin.    
   You know they may be right, but anyone who reads my blogs knows why I am doing what I am doing.   I do not want to be in that kind of pain again, I understand every consequence of my actions.  I was in misery, I was suffering, and just don't see how prolonging that was doing me any good at all.
   I just went through a very stressful week at work, and I survived it, and was in a great mood.  
   I believe that part of any health battle starts in the mind,  I have the will to stick to my diet,  and am willing to change the parts that are not working.  I have a great faith.   
   Why do some people who claim to care about me seem determined to want to knock me into some kind of reality check?   I have made my decision.
     I guess that really bothers people, but I have to do what is right for me.  
    Happiness and the quality of life is to me worth more then longevity,  I have a disease that probably will shorten my life no matter what I do.  I have said this all before,  If I am happy then let me be happy.  
   If you care about me, go ahead express your concerns, but listen to me also.  
  I guess thats what this blog is all about.   I am writing down everything I am going through, good and bad things.  If I do pass away, know this, I made my choice, I tried my best, but I decided on a different pathway.   I am a faithful person, so I believe Heaven will be my destination.  I used to think about death all of the time, now I don't.  
    I just don't want anyone to worry about me, if you do then that's great, and I will love you for it, But please don't get all negative on me, that I can't deal with right now.   
   Everything I am doing is about being positive,  From my relationships, to my food choices, I just want to have a good time, and enjoy my life, where it is right now.  Thanks for checking in, Mrs Cook











































No comments:

Post a Comment