Monday, April 9, 2012

Finding the positive!

Yesterday was Easter,  As I previously wrote about, I was unsure of how everything would go diet wise for me.  First major Holiday, First of all No jelly beans!  Second of all I found enough to eat, and did not break my plan, third I stayed away from the dessert table.  I had a wonderful time, very nice day, and i don't feel as if I missed out.  I ate salad, berrys, some Lima beans, and a bit of my moms famous green jello, that has been passed down from my Great grandparents time.   
   Only down thing for me was my Mom talking negatively about the fact that I am not on Medicine right now.  She has her views and I have mine, but one of the most important aspects of my new life plan is a positive attitude about life,   I personally don't care if people want to be on medication, if you want to be on them fine, but I think some people go on medication, then think that's a pass to eat what ever they want to.  Certainly it could only be a benefit to eat well, lose weight, get to the healthiest food possible and improve your life, no matter what your ailments are.  Even if you have to be on medication, the least amount needed would be beneficial to avoid the side effects.  
   My mother unfortunately tends to have a negative view , I can't let the detour me from where I want to go, I truly believe that most of what we do starts with the mindset, If I positively believe in this life plan is working, and other people have noticed a big change in me, looks, weight, attitude, then who is it hurting?  I am going by my thoughts on the medical profession, mainly the legal drug dealers, who are in it for a big profit. And by my very personal experience with what happened to me on the medication.  Yes I tend to have a pessimistic view on the  profit driven aspect our medical system.  I also don't blindly trust anybody, Doctor or not.  I am sure that there are great reasons to be on medications, and great Doctors,  but I know my situation, and I am very sure that I am on the right track.
   Thus being said I am going to stick with my plan and see where it takes me, if I am wrong then I will admit it here for everyone to see,  But as for today I am in so much of a  better place then I was just three months ago, I am happy, and enjoying life.  Three months ago I hated my life, and spent a lot of time crying.  I have a much better attitude, and its rubbing off on the people I am closest too.  
   I am more then determined, and again say that the lost cupcakes, and jelly beans mean nothing to me.  The positive feeling, the energy, and love of life is well worth it. I have faith that I am right about these things.  You have to be true to yourself, that's the best plan I know of!  Thanks for checking in, Mrs Cook                                                  


                                                      
A beautiful sight to look upon!   This is just one of the reasons I am getting healthy, lots more of this to look forward too!













No comments:

Post a Comment